Thursday, May 03, 2012

Business Disputes

First year law students in Kyrgyzstan wrote the following essays about solving business disputes:

I want to tell you about two best friends. One of them gave another man money and he didn't return his money, and he didn't answer the telephone when his friend rang him, and the friend went to another friend and told him about the problem. Together they went to his last friend's house and hit him. The next day he returned his friend's money. I think it's not normal, but sometimes it's a good way to discuss problems because our police can't do anything.

In my opinion in Kyrgyzstan people decide problems with the police.

In Kyrgyzstan best friends do not go to the police. If one of them says I don't pay money because I don't have any money the other can go to his home and take his house, car, etc. I don't know how to solve this problem.

In Kyrgyzstan how do people solve business disputes. I will tell you one example about this situation. If I need money for building a shop I go to my friends or someone who also need money and we together make one group. There stand 3 or 5 people. Then we together go to the bank and take money. Then every month everyone of this group must pay this money. If one person doesn't pay money, the other people of this group must pay money for this person who doesn't pay.

No comments: