Thursday, March 23, 2006

Revolution Day

Hello everybody my name is Sandro! I am happy to see you again! Now we want to tell you about our national “holiday” the 24th of March. This is revolution day. After this event last year our White House was broken, and our capital was looted, and we are going to celebrate it! We just changed our president’s family, but did not change our life and we did not increase our budget.

Do you think this is right?

I do not know a single person who supports Bakiev. We will pay a lot of
money for this holiday. Our army does not have enough money, but he ignores their demands.

We do not consider this a HOLIDAY!!

P.S. If you want to connect with me, please write on my e-mail: Shurik.kg@mail.ru

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing with your thoughts. you doing a really useful job with this blog

nach said...

I appreciate your thoughts--keep up the good work.

annegb said...

Well, Sandro, based on your perception, of course it's not right. I wonder what are the other perceptions.

I applaud your intellect and your courage in questioning your government. If this were America, people could spit on Bakiev.

And others could spit on them.

We'd be yelling all over the place at each other, but hopefully, nobody would get killed. Although it does happen.

America is a country of arguers and yellers :) and strong opinions.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sandro,
I agree with you in that it is wrong to say that this is holiday. I think the previous president was better anyway and now we have to celebrate the day of mess...sounds radiculous. However, it seems impossible to change anything, though should have some efforts.